Wednesday, July 06, 2005

JEEZ.... Can't win!

"Oh my God.. you killed Kenny!"... -Dunno where I may have heard that one-


I LOST IT... ALL OF IT..... everything I had JUST FINISHED typing. GONE!



It had been suggested to me to write something personal. I did and it wasn't a rant like my first post, which may live in infamy. But now I'm ticked. I added a pic and was wondering "How can I delete this and make it smaller?" Well, I found out. I learned not to jack with it. It seems to delete it is to delete everything. I right-clicked on it searching for a way to delete the pic. I clicked something that changed the page and then clicked "back." POOF! All of it all for not!

With that, I'm not gonna relive all that again right now. Sheesh, I'm just gonna make something up. How abooouut...

A movie review? Yes, I'd like to do a movie review..... NOT!

A fake news article? Hmmm.... ok, I can do that. I enjoy satire. I'll make up a news story. Forgive my lack of creativity, but deal with it.

"US Tracks Mad Cows not Aliens"

It's becoming a difficult time for the Cattlemen's Association. Recent reports of Mad Cow Disease sent tremors through the beef market as consumers heeded "Chik Fil'A" calls to "Eat Mor Chikin."

According to USDA Secretary Gov. Michael O. Johanns of Nebraska, "Tracking upset bovine has always been a concern of ours. Listening to the complaints of the primary contributers of one of the nations largest food sources is not something to be taken lightly. The cattle are mad, and rightly so. There have numerous reports of disgruntled bovine activity in Europe and we want to prevent the gerneral disdain from spreading to our greener grasses. It is MY job, as the head of the USDA, to take note and right the wrongs. And by golly-wolly, I'll do just that!"

In the meantime, the people of the US are not only concerned about disgruntled bovine, but also about our semi-open border policy. According to border protection activist, William Robert "Billy Bob" Smith, "What we got ourselves here is a gummit that don't give a damn. Them fools can track a chicken through the jungles of Saigon all the way to a Wal-Mart shelf in Piddlepee, Californey, but they can't seem to keep up with 3 million illegals crossin the border and shootin up agents along the way. Thar's sumpin wrong here and they gotsta fix it! I tell ya, it just aint right for my mammy and kids to get anal probed at th airport while illegals walk across that thar bone dry river!"

US Department of Homeland Security Secretary Michale Chertoff remarked, "I wish the rednecks and hillbilly's would back off the anal probing of the kids and elderly. They need to step back a realize that it's for their own protection. You never know when you will have a terrorist board a plane in Santa Fe... no... ummm..(to secretary, "Santa Fe's close to the border isn't it?") let's say Boise and might be hiding a bomb in a kids diaper. You just can not be too safe. The one's crossing the border are only looking for work and harm few people in the long run. What's a few dozen wounded/dead border guards and citizens in the long run of the help to our economy? Have you any idea what benefit doctors get from helping drug addicted patients? Or how about the money the printing companies make from printing anti-drug literature? No, we can definately tell why the 'little man' doesn't get to run things."

With that, it is easy to see that dissent is on the rise between the so-called little-man and the well educated and informed gentlemen in the elected offices.

================================

THIS DAY in history: 2001, HIPA (Health Insurance Portability Act) releases new guidance measures on protecting health patients privacy. 4 years later my kids insurance company does something about it. I won't mention names because... well.. we're progressing.


http://www.hipaadvisory.com/regs/finalprivacy/guidance.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home